Android: Uninstall and reinstall Viber
Posted by Daniel S. on 02 June 2011 09:18 AM
1. Enter into your Android's system settings (on most models this can be done by selecting the device's menu)
You will then see the device settings menu:
Select the 'Settings' tab.
2. Select 'Applications' -> 'Manage applications'.
3. Scroll down until you see the Viber application and select it.
4. Click "uninstall".
5. Download Viber from http://www.viber.com and install it.
6. After re-installing, set Viber up again.
Note that you can use the same access code as before, or receive a new one by registering your number again.
Please note that uninstalling the Viber application will also remove your message history.