Android: Messages - How to delete a Viber message from conversation
Posted by Daniel S. on 31 May 2011 06:17 AM
Don't want to keep certain messages? Here's how you can delete them:
A. Individual text within message:
1. To delete a message from the conversation screen, tap and hold on the message bubble which you wish to edit.
2. A window will popup with the option to delete that particular message.
B. Delete a message from main messages screen
1. Select the Message tab at the bottom of the Viber application, your message history will appear.
2. Tap on Edit (top right of display) to activate the delete function
2. Select the messages you want to erase by clicking on the boxes to the right of the message titles.
3. Tap on the Delete button at the bottom of the Viber app to erase the selected messages. Please note, deleted messages are not retrievable.
Visit us on Facebook and Twitter: