Android: What is Viber and is Viber really free?
Yes, Viber is free.
To download Viber go to http://viber.com.
Viber to Viber calls or messages are absolutely free when selecting the Viber badge in your Viber contact list or the button which says 'Free Call' or 'Free Message' within the contact info of your Viber contact list. Viber does not charge your carrier nor Viber users. Calls or messages placed from Viber to "non Viber users" will go through your local cell phone provider like a regular cell call. Once you and your friends download Viber you can talk freely, locally and internationally, and these calls will not show up on your phone bill.
Viber looks and feels just like your regular phone, so you won’t have to waste any time figuring it out.
1. Favorites: create a custom contacts list with the contacts of your choice.
2. Recents: view your received, missed and outgoing calls details.
3. Contacts: view your full contact list, identical to your smartphone's contact list.
4. Keypad: make a call by dialing the number or add new numbers to your contact list.
5. More: spread the word, invite your friends to Viber via SMS, Facebook and Twitter.
Since the features are already familiar to you – all you have left to do is call and text!
We’d love to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions, concerns or just want to share a Viber moment with us, please find us on Facebook and Twitter: