Knowledgebase: Features and Functions
Android: Messages - How to delete/copy a Viber message/conversation
Want to copy or forward a certain message? Simple, just tap and hold on the message, and a pop-up selection window will appear with those options.
Don't want to keep certain messages? Here's how you can delete/copy them:
A. Delete a conversation from main messages screen
1. Select the Message tab at the bottom of the Viber app to show your message history.
2. Click on your device's 'Menu' button and tap on 'Edit messages'.
3. Select the messages you want to erase by tapping on the boxes to the right of the message titles.
4. Tap on the 'Delete 'button at the bottom of the Viber app to erase the selected messages. Please note, deleted messages cannot be retrieved.
Individual text within message:
1. To delete/copy a message from the conversation screen, tap and hold on the message bubble that you want to edit.
2. A window will pop up giving you the option to delete, copy or forward that particular message.