If you have not yet received your access code, please try the following:
Check your mobile network and roaming status
- Make sure you have a strong cellular (GSM) signal and are able to receive SMS messages
- If you are abroad, you may need to turn roaming on to receive the activation SMS. If you are unable to turn roaming on, follow the steps below: 1. Start Viber setup again, and apply a different phone number that can receive the SMS or phone call, such as a local prepaid number or your home number 2. Viber will send the access code to the new number you have entered
Please note: In such cases, your caller ID will be the number you provided and not the original number entered. Make sure to use a trusted number for this process.
Our authentication system will securely provide you with your Viber access code.
We will send you an automatic phone call and read out your access code.
IMPORTANT: This will only work once within a 24 hour period, so please prepare to write down your access code.
To receive your access code, follow these instructions:
1. Open Viber on your device (You can download it from www.viber.com/itunes)
2. Enter your phone number and tap on 'Continue'.
3. If you haven't received an SMS with your access code within 60 seconds, click on the ‘No Code?’ button (see image example).
4. Follow the instructions on the system.
5. Accept the automatic call and write down the given access code.
6. Enter the code into Viber to complete the set up.
If you require any further assistance, please email us at email@example.com