BlackBerry: You can't complete the Viber Setup
So you’ve installed Viber, started the set up but got stuck because the 'Continue' button leads you nowhere. What’s next?
1. Make sure that your internet connection is ON (3G or Wi-Fi).
2. Check that you installed the latest version of Viber.
3. Check that Viber is open.
4. Check that you've chosen the correct country.
5. Make sure that you entered a valid phone number– include all the digits without the country code.
6. Your device's ROM may have been tweaked or you have an unlocked (rooting) phone.
7. Blocked countries: It has been brought to our attention that outgoing access to Viber may have been blocked by the service provider, and/or country in some region/s: For more details click HERE.
8. Check with your service provider to see if they are blocking any specific applications.
Visit us on Facebook and Twitter: